Please note: These photos are courtesy of the previous owner and do not reflect the furnishings and decor that will be in the space upon renting. We will update with photos of the rooms containing our custom-built furnishings and decor in April.
About the Apartment
Our newly renovated apartment is on the top two floors (no elevator) of a very well-maintained building dating from the 1500s. As with most typical Italian homes, our apartment does not have air conditioning.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1st bedroom, downstairs (sleeps 2): queen sized bed
- 2nd bedroom, upstairs (sleeps 4): queen sized bed, twin bed, trundle bed
- 2 full bathrooms - fully renovated in 2016
- 1st bathroom, downstairs: double sink, bathtub with shower
- 2nd bathroom, upstairs: single sink, stand-up shower
- Living/dining room with comfortable furnishings
- Full kitchen
- 4 burner stove + oven
- coffee machine
- pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, cooking utensils
- Small balcony with bistro table + 2 chairs
- Authentic Tuscan tile floors
- Large windows + lots of natural light
- Tranquil, pedestrian-only streets on both sides of the apartment
- Nearby free parking - less than 5 minute walk
- Restaurants, coffee shop, gelateria, salemeria, butcher, produce market, weekly farmers marker - 2 min walk
Quiet, safe, beautiful hill-top village within a 30 min drive to the most popular tourist destinations in Tuscany.