Quiet, quaint, and beautiful hill-top village within a 30 min drive to the most popular tourist destinations in Tuscany.
About the Apartment
Our newly renovated apartment take up the top two floors (no elevator) of a very well-maintained building dating from the 1500s. As with most typical Italian homes, our apartment does not have air conditioning.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1st bedroom, downstairs (sleeps 2): queen sized bed
- 2nd bedroom, upstairs (sleeps 4): queen sized bed, twin bed, trundle bed
- 2 full bathrooms - fully renovated in 2016
- 1st bathroom, downstairs: double sink, bathtub
- 2nd bathroom, upstairs: single sink, stand-up shower
- Living/dining room with comfortable furnishings
- Full kitchen
- 4 burner stove + oven
- coffee machine
- pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, cooking utensils
- Small balcony with bistro table + 2 chairs
- Authentic Tuscan tile floors
- Large windows + lots of natural light
- Tranquil, pedestrian-only streets on both sides of the apartment
- Nearby free parking - less than 5 minute walk
- Restaurants, coffee shop, gelateria, salemeria, butcher, produce market, weekly farmers marker - less than a 2 (two) min. walk
Quiet, safe, beautiful hill-top village within a 30 min drive to the most popular tourist destinations in Tuscany.